• Manage the local support desk team
• Ensure the respect of the group rules and guidelines
• Schedule and ensure the fulfilment of daily and project related tasks
• Helpdesk user support, hardware and software support
• Telephony and videoconference system support (VOIP, CISCO, mobile phone and fixed line network)
• Installation and support of production terminals MPDV and RELAG
• Administration of the IT equipments in SAP
• Creating and updating user and system documentation
• LAN support
• More than 1 year experience in a similar position
• IT Technical studies
• Fluent in English (German language can be consider as a plus)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products
• VoIP telephony knowledge
• Hardware knowledge (thin clients, fat clients, printers)
• Knowledge of LAN network
• Analytical thinking, ability to work under stress, team player
• Work in a fast growing European Multinational
Company that is a world-leading company in its branch
• Comprehensive induction program
• Good working environment with a friendly and highly professional team
• Professional development possibilities in an international sphere
• Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation
• Medical insurance
The diversity of our 8200 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
• The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
• The stability with which we develop.
• The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.